



Okay, I realize this is pathetic but I am so excited I finally got my background to change. I seriously took about 12 hours to do. I kept running into problems, so I am thrilled to have finally got it to work! Anyway, I told Dana I would send her some pictures of projects I have done recently. Lisa and I painted the fireplace, and the girls room was done just before Audrey was born. The diamonds turned out a little louder than I pictured, but that also took forever to do, so I'm not changing it anytime soon. The last picture is our amateur photographer. I have been finding lots of his work secretly on the camera. Sam wanted to be in every picture.
9 years ago



3 comments:
yay! it finally worked! i love audrey's room. it's so cute.
Good Job Andrea! I guess that 8 hours you put in was worth it huh?
Looks good. I will make sure that Lisa sees it. She will Love it.
I also love Audrey's room. Looks like a lot of work! Welcome to the Blogging world!
Post a Comment