Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our New Blog

I have been wanting to send out a family email for the last 2 years, ever since I got the idea from my friend. I never got around to collecting everyones email addresses, and time seems to be flying by. Anyway, once I saw this idea I decided it would be even better. I'm so excited, but I have no idea what I'm doing. We'll see how this goes. For those of you who have already seen our most recent photos, I apologize. I will try to get some new ones next time. For now I'll just update you on life.

For those of you who don't live around here, Sacramento has 2 seasons: Summer (which lasts about 8 months) and winter (which lasts about 4 months, and NEVER gets snow) in between a few weeks of fall and spring. Life in Sacramento is HOT! We went from high 50's last week to mid 80's this weekend. It's snowing in April in the Rockies and we are running our air conditioner! We hardly ever see a drop of rain from March to November. It's quite a change from being an Oregonian. Sorry, the weather is on my mind since I'm roasting right now.

The family is doing well. Dave's busy at work and finishing our backyard (a never ending project). I'm starting back to work in 2 weeks. Logan has 1 month of preschool left and is loving every minute of it, Sam is just funny and sweet, and Audrey is figuring out how to smile and coo. It's been much easier than I expected adjusting to life with three kids. We have some petty stressful days, but the boys seem to enjoy her. She seems to sleep better than they did too, as long as she's in her bed. It's definitely fun having a little princess to play dress up with. Well, that's enough for now.

No comments: