


I couldn't get my computer to let me finish the last posting how I wanted, so I'll continue on a new one. I also got an assortment of chocolate candy bars. At church they gave each woman a really nice long stemmed rose and the priesthood boys walked around during Relief Society with trays of See's Candies . We voted they should do that every week. I put Audrey in the dress Dana bought for her for the first time today and it was adorable. I really wanted to take some pictures of her, but as expected, her messy diaper leaked all over it. It is a constant battle still to keep her clothes from getting bombed on. After church we had Dave's family over and he cooked dinner on the grill. It was great to be able to sit back and enjoy the afternoon while he slaved away (not that he doesn't help out a lot already).
So by the time I was able to get the camera out, the kids were in bed, so I just got a few. I hope everyone else had a good day!
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment