Ahhh! I'm sitting in my kitchen looking for my missing recipes so I can make my grocery list and drag all three kids to the grocery store for our 2 week grocery shop, and I realize I'm hearing a soothing noise in the background. It seems familiar, but no, it couldn't be. Audrey's baby monitor is on, maybe it's just the white noise I turned on in her bedroom. No, that's not quite the same tone. There's only one other thing it could be. Impossible! The kids haven't even been outside today. Actually they haven't been outside for over 14 HOURS! I look out the window, everything appears normal. I walk over to the nozzle for the garden hose, and my thoughts are confirmed. Some cute little "Elf" must have turned on the water. What sweet little creatures! They were so concerned that our sprinkler system would not adequately water the thirsty grass and decided they should help out a little, YESTERDAY! So now we don't have to go to the swimming pool to splash around in the water, we can do it in our very own backyard. Hooray! Think of all the time it will save us! What will they think of next? Does anyone know how to render our nozzle unusable? I'm taking suggestions.
9 years ago



2 comments:
oh, mine don't seem so bad now...thanks.
That stinks! At least you are being positive ; )
Post a Comment