Okay, so it's been like another month since my last post. I guess it's time to update our life. Several weeks ago Dave and I were instant messaging on the computer and I jokingly said we should go to Oregon to see my family since gas was so cheap. He responded
by
saying we should leave tomorrow becau
se it was a slower week for him. So we started makin
g arrangements to find people to work for us. Everything just kind of fell into place. Later that evening Dave called and said he thought we should leave that night, so the kids would sleep in the car, since we had no time to find entertaining things for them to do on the way. So, about 7 hours after we decided we were going, we were on the road. We drove ALL night, in thick fog (we were only watching out to make sure it would not rain, we didn't even think about it being foggy!) with our children weeping and wailing in the backseat (apparently the sleeping in the car thing wasn't on their agenda). It was a pretty rough trip, but we had a great time once we got there. It was fun to see everyone, since we don't get to visit very often. Dave had so much fun playing Rock Band at my brother's house, that 3 days after we got back, he brought it home himself.
While we were there we also did some Christmas shopping (mostly for me) and Dave got me a new camera. I was also told that I could not break it open until Christmas, or it would leave nothing exciting to open Christmas Day (hence, the lousy photos). I am greatly looking forward to trying it out!
9 years ago



2 comments:
I still have yet to post my pictures from that day...I have some cute ones too. Thanks for calling and inviting us to go with you guys!
Good to hear from you! It sounds like y'all had a great time. I wish we could get up there too.
Post a Comment