Here are a few recent photos of Audrey.
Audrey's "Daily Dump." Everyday she manages to get her hands on something and dump it out. Usually cereal, crackers, water, or whatever she can find. She also loves to eat anything inedible. She is a major scavenger! Yes, I do feed her, she just prefers to eat food the has extra flavoring via other peoples plates, garbage cans, or the floor. I am constantly trying to get her out of the trash can. She'll go in the backyard and eat chunks of dirt, and rocks. I caught her fleeing the scene of the crime this time. It was about 20 minutes after I finished vacuuming and moments before my sister and her family were due to arrive. I had to take a picture and laugh about it just to keep from getting frustrated. I wonder how much longer this stage will last?

She also has an affinity for markers. Good thing they were washable! The tears in her eyes say it all.
I know just about every baby has a natural desire to start dancing when they hear music, and Audrey is no exception. Our neighbor brought over "Alvin and the Chipmunks" and she was rockin' out! By the time I managed to get the camera out she had tamed it down quite a bit. She was catching some major air (for her at least)!



No comments:
Post a Comment