I'm so excited you are finally starting your first day of Kindergarten. I have been greatly anticipating this day! I wasn't exactly tearful to send you on your way (I can blame that on my mom, who sent me away to college 700 miles away, without a second thought, all by myself, sleeping at rest stops just long enough to rest my eyes, while my head was covered with a blanket, afraid someone was going to realize I was a young unattended female and attack!). Anyway, I know you weren't terribly excited to go, and quite a bit nervous, but you'll be one of the oldest in your class and you can already read like a champ, so I think you are officially ready to go. I am so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. Starting your education makes me wonder what kind of man you will turn into, what you will do with your life. I'm ready to let go (at least a little ) and watch you soar. I know you will! You will always be my little man! I love you!
Love,
Mom
Logan showing off on his skateboard. Notice the missing tooth? It fell out on our way to Oregon.
Welcome to good old Sacto! Where there is always an abundance of artrwork on peoples property. I wonder what's under the sign?
Miss Suine (Sweeney). Our second day to school Logan informed me that her name sounds kind of like "Weenie". I begged him not to ever tell her that and reminded him it's not nice to make fun of people. Doesn't she just look like a Kindergarten teacher?
Logan and Henry, anxious to get in and go!



2 comments:
Ha ha! Jadon informed me that her name sounded like "meanie"! Not quite as bad as Weenie, but still... Funny how they think isn't it.
Your schools start a week before us. And I thought we were early! Logan looks so grown up! I hope he loves Kindergarten! That is funny about the teacher's name/weenie-the things kids think of!
Post a Comment