Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here are a few pictures of us lately. Audrey is quite the messy eater. She thinks food looks better on her than in her. Audrey is also learning to crawl. She can sit up quite well by herself, but she prefers to be on the move. It sounds like we've got a female version of Logan on the way. Look out! I think Dave got a shot of me stuffing my face at his cousins wedding. What a pretty picture!





























The last few are the work of the budding artist Logan Shaw. It's fun to see things through the eyes of a child.



2 comments:

Kerry said...

I think that is a great idea-letting Logan take some photos. I am going to have to do that with Nathan. Awesome idea!

Andrea Shaw said...

He didn't really ask to use it, I just keep finding mysterious pictures on the camera, many of which are self incriminating!