



I was going through our old emails and saw the link for the virtual tour of our condo in San Jose. Just for posterity I thought it would be fun to have some pictures of our first home, since we never really took any. We bought this home for $245,000 in 2003. It was a wreck! We totally gutted and remodeled it, and sold it 3 years later for $375,000. It sold in 1 day for that price. What a crazy market we had back then!
9 years ago



3 comments:
I just about fell over in shock when I saw the price!!! I know everything there is more but man, I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around that. Our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with a bit of land is about 1/3 that cost. Whoa.....
I remember that apartment so well. I remember when Logan was born and mom and I came to stay with you for a week. It was a lot of fun. I need to come see you again in Sacramento!
It is a beautiful place, I am glad that you guys were able to make a good profit off it. I love hearing storys like this,of when you spend time and money into fixing it and then being able to sell in a day..that is awesome!
Post a Comment