(Disclaimer: this picture is not our house, I just like the photo)
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Amy was asking to see photos of our bedroom since I redid it a couple months ago. It's not completely done yet. I still need to get some stuff for the walls and a few other things. It turned out a little different than I was imagining when I started this process. I was looking for a low sitting dark wood platform bed with a foot board, which apparently doesn't exist. I was trying to go for a modern upscale hotel look and it transformed into more of a tropical country style, whatever that is. It's so much more relaxing though.
3 comments:
I love your bedroom. Do you think you can help me do mine?
Haha, I didn't do that much. Paint your walls and get a couple plants. Walah!
your bedroom is what I one day image mine to look like...I am almost there. Love the paint color and dark furniture!
Post a Comment