Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sam starts Preschool!







Dave finally got his new computer around the same time Sam started school, so I haven't been able to post pictures for a few weeks. Dave was more excited for his computer than I have seen him since the birth of our children. It was Christmas day for him when he brought it home. It looks strikingly similar to a Transformer. I keep waiting for legs to pop out and watch it run away!



So, anyway, Sam had his first day in "Miss Piggy's" aka Miss Peggy's class two weeks ago. He had a great time. He carpools with a couple girls and always informs me that he doesn't like girls, only boys, although he has no problem chatting away with them in the backseat. I think it's just a show he puts on. I guess I should just appreciate this stage while it lasts. He's such a funny kid!

No comments: